FRANCIS J. SWEENEY, III
Mr. Sweeney attended Hobart College for his undergraduate studies and obtained his juris doctorate at Pepperdine University. He chairs the Medical-Legal Committee of the Morris County Bar Association and is a member of the American Association for Justice-NJ (AAJ-NJ) and Trial Advocates of New Jersey (TANJ).
- State of New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1999
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2004
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, 1990
- J.D., 1995
- Hobart and William Smith College, Geneva, NY
- B.A., 1991
- Morris County Bar Association
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America (Member, New Jersey Chapter)
“ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET BETTER AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!”
At Corradino & Papa, LLC, you get personal care because we care. A personal injury lawyer from Corradino & Papa, LLC is always available in emergency situations, and you pay no fee unless we recover damages. If you are in an accident, call us at 973-574-1200, or contact us online.